Data continuity is a critical part of your business plan. You want to know that no matter what happens to your business, you will be able to continue to provide great service to your customers. If you're still wondering whether or not cloud backup solutions are the right option for your business, these five key reasons to utilize cloud backups will help you make the right decision.
- Cloud storage is cost-effective. Yes, there's an ongoing fee associated with cloud storage; but it's often far less expensive than many traditional methods. There's no complicated hardware to buy, nor do you have to come up with a place to keep those important items. Cloud storage for all your vital data is also far less expensive than the cost of trying to restore your data after a system failure; and it's always off-site, so even if something happens to your physical facility, you'll still be able to quickly restore your business to full functionality.
- Cloud storage is always working. With many traditional backup methods, you have to actively take the time to create a backup. If someone makes a mistake or you don't take care of your backup on time, you'll end up with a situation little better than if you had no backup at all. Cloud storage, on the other hand, is always working to ensure that your data is backed up. Not only does it take care of big losses, always-on cloud storage means that it's quick and easy to restore files that were accidentally deleted or modified by an employee.
- When your data is stored in the cloud, it's quick and easy to recover. You don't have to worry about driving to a new physical location or finding equipment to restore yours. As a result, you're able to quickly and easily restore your data, getting your business back to normal functionality faster. Since time lost is money lost in any business, the faster you can restore your data, the less money you'll lose. Not only that, quick restoration leads to enhanced customer satisfaction--and that's well worth investing in.
- Cloud backup goes beyond compliance. When you choose a reputable cloud storage solution, you aren't just getting a solution that's compliant with the security standards in your industry. Most cloud backup solutions have strong security that is designed to protect your vital data from hackers and prevent it from being lost. Not only will you know that you've met the security compliance standards for industry, you'll get the confidence that only comes from knowing you've surpassed them. It's automatically encrypted as soon as you send it, which means that you don't have to put the effort into your security--just enjoy the results!
- Cloud backup is easy. It's always on, running in the background, which means that it's something that you never have to worry about. It's one of the easiest solutions for ensuring that your business has the data backup it needs in order to operate with confidence. Most backup solutions are only as effective as your staff's ability to use them. When you opt for cloud backup, however, use and restoration are simple.
If you're looking for a data backup solution that will leave you comfortable and confident that your business is protected from data loss, contact us. We'll work with you to ensure that you have a cloud storage solution that will make it easy to restore your lost data, whether you're struggling with an employee who accidentally deleted a file (or two) or a full system malfunction. When you need data backup solutions you can trust, we're here to help!